Here's the report for yesterday night's meeting:
1. We had an educational workshop on impromptu speaking conducted by Stuart Lee, ACS, ALB. One of the suggestions he shared for when you are at loss for ideas, think about the 5Ws & 1H. Another suggestion on impromptu speaking was to have a topics bank using PREP.
2. We had Table Topics on the subject of kindness. The Best Table Topics Speaker was Philip. He promises not to talk about his wife & Toastmasters in future Table Topics
3. Best Evaluator was the grammarian of the evening, Rahmat Tarsat, ACB, ALB.
The word of the day was cynosure.
4. Vice President Education, Rano Iskandar, ACB, ALB handed a BSC blue notebook to our newest member, TM Nabilah Hj Abu Bakar . She is the 10th new member this term.
Currently, BSC has 27 members.
5. Closing session was done by Ong Yin, CC, CL, and she shared that taking up an ExCo role was a fast track to personal growth. She was glad to serve the #BSC1718 term, and also grateful for the help & advice from previous ex-treasurer, upcoming President, Aziman Nasir, ACB, ALB.
TM Hjh Haryati Hj Abd Gafur