Milestone speeches were lined up - an ice breaker, a CC9 and a CC10, by TM Sharon Lim, TM Heidi Sia Rahman and Ong Yin, CL, respectively.
- TTM – Lai Ling Ling, PM2
- TTE – Aziman Nasir, ACB, ALB
- GRM – Gerald Goh, CC, ALB
- AHC & WSW – TM Wong Kim Guan
- TMR – TM Haryati Abd Gafur
- GE – Hilman Omar, CC
- PM L1 P1 'Stepping Out' by TM Sharon Lim
Evaluated by TM Sophiana Chua
- CC9 'Less Salt Please' by TM Heidi Sia Rahman
Evaluated by Rueben Chin, ACB, ALB
- CC10 'Looking for Paradise' by Ong Yin, CL
Evaluated by Rahul Breh, CC
Well done to Sharon for her bravery to break the ice.
Heidi was commendable for meeting the objective of a challenging project on persuasive speaking.
Ong Yin, CL is now Ong Yin, CC, CL!
Both Heidi and Ong Yin were joint Best Speakers. Best Table Topics was by TM Supatra Lee, while Best Evaluator was Rahul Breh, CC.
- BSC is celebrating its 18th anniversary at McDonald's tomorrow.
- TM Wong Hui Ting will compete in Division Table Topics this Sunday, while Hazwan Kamarulzaman, ACB, ALB is Contest Chair of the same event.
- BSC 2017/2018 achieved status of President Distinguished Club.
TM Hjh Haryati Hj Abd Gafur
Toastmaster of the Evening, Syatrah Roslan, SR2
TM Lim Mei Ann